SalesMentors deliver Sales Consulting, Advisory and Mentoring Services.
For companies, SalesMentors deliver professional, high-impact consulting and advisory services to drive and support sales.
For individuals, SalesMentors provide independent, expert, mentor support to professional salespeople, to help you out-perform at work, and at interviews to win your next sales job.
SalesMentors was founded and is run by Paul Hutchison FCMI, using his detailed knowledge of professional sales and the mentoring of successful sales teams across small and large businesses:
* Over 30 years sales and senior management experience in Professional Services, Software, Hardware and Solutions organisations
* Three 'Top International Salesperson of the Year' awards at two global Technology corporations
* UK, European, US and Japanese business experience
* Experience as a main board Director of both quoted and private businesses
* Responsibility for revenues of hundreds £m's and teams of hundreds of staff
SalesMentors provide advice and 'hands-on' support to help both companies and individuals improve their sales performance.
For companies, we can assist with sales strategy, tactics, process, organisation, incentive plans, workshops - almost anything that a small to medium sized company needs to transform its sales achievement.
We can also act as your 'virtual sales director', providing tactical advice, guidance and support on how to win new customers, and 'best practice' in terms of engaging prospects and winning large accounts.
For individuals, we deliver valuable advice and guidance to help you win more deals, improve your sales skills and performance, interview skills, and career advice.
For further information please see:
Three 'Top International Salesperson of the Year' awards at two global Technology corporations
Over 30 years sales and senior management experience in services, software, hardware and solutions organisations